Recycling, FOGO and Residual Waste Bins
Bins must be placed out on the kerbside for collection the evening before your scheduled service day or by 6:00 a.m. on the day of collection.
Your bin may not have been collected for one or more of the following reasons:
- Incorrect bin type presented
- Bins not placed on the kerbside by 6:00 a.m.
- No street access
- Contamination (unacceptable items in your bin)
- Too heavy for the truck to lift (maximum 80kg)
- Overfull (lid must be closed)
- Items jammed, preventing the bin from emptying completely
If your bin has been missed you must advise us within 2 working days. Once reported, your bin will generally be collected within 24-48 hours of receiving your request.
To report a Missed Service click here or contact the REMONDIS Harbour Cities Team on 1300 362 360.